- Citrus Trees
- HOLIDAY GIFTS
- SOLD OUT - Vegetable and Herb Plants - Mix & Match any 6 Plants for $50 - Only Shipped in Quantities of 6
- Elephant Ear Plants & Roots
- 4-Inch Pot Herb Plants
- Rare Plants
- Vining Plants
- Asian Seeds
- Beneficial Bugs
- Citrus Fertilizers
- Cold-Treated Bulbs - SOLD OUT
- Cold-Treated Allium
- Cold-Treated Chionodoxa
- Cold-Treated Crocus
- Cold-Treated Hyacinthoides
- Cold-Treated Hyacinthus Orientalis
- Cold-Treated Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Cyclamineus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Double Heirloom Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Jonquilla Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Large Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Poeticus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Small Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Species Miniature Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Split Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Tazetta Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Triandus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Trumpet Daffodils
- Cold-Treated Ornithogalum
- Cold-Treated Rock Garden Iris
- Cold-Treated Scilla
- Cold-Treated Tulips
- Cold-Treated Emperor Tulips
- Cold-Treated Fringed Tulips
- Cold-Treated Green or Viridiflora Tulips
- Cold-Treated Lily Flowering Tulips
- Cold-Treated Parrot Tulips
- Cold-Treated Peony Flowering Tulips
- Cold-Treated Single Early Tulips
- Cold-Treated Single Late Tulips
- Cold-Treated Species Tulips
- Cold-Treated Triumph Tulips
- Flower Bulbs, Corms and Tubers
- Bulbs for Spring Planting
- Pineapple Lilies
- Calla Lilies
- Bulbs for Fall Planting
- Hyacinthus Orientalis
- Rock Garden Iris
- Fall Blooming Bulbs
- Bulbs for Spring Planting
- Garden Tools & Equipment
- Gift Certificates
- HHH Exclusive Wildflower Mixtures
- Wildflower Mixtures
- Heirloom Garlic
- Roots & Sets
- Brussel Sprouts
- Swiss Chard
- No products to compare
Show all 14 Result
$50.00Harvesting History Heirloom Japanese Fine Pruning Shears The needle nose shears offered by Harvesting History are a Japanese design created for precise and selective pruning of Bonsai and ornamentals. These shears are also excellent for harvesting fruits and vegetables. They are ...
$30.00PinkLady Gardeners' Soap Most of the items that we, at Harvesting History, sell have special stories, because we don’t choose products unless we use the products and know the manufacturers. PinkLady Soap is made by Julia Holmes in her home, which until ...
$30.00The Harvesting History Garden Handrake This is the ideal tool for raking around the bases of rose bushes, border shrubs and in perennial beds without harming the plants. The long metal tines only spread to a width of 4” which allows ...
$45.00The Harvesting History Heirloom Block Paving Knife The best weeders are constructed of forged steel as is the Harvesting History tool. Like all of the professionally designed hand tools, the steel appendage is created to have some spring so that the ...
$45.00The Harvesting History Heirloom Compost Scoop Inspired by hand shovels, grain scoops and trowels, the stainless steel compost scoop has been designed to lift composted soil, peat moss, fertilizers, etc. and distribute them over the garden. The tool should not be ...
$45.00The Harvesting History Heirloom Block Daisy Grubber This tool is actually quite old – probably first introduced by the British in the mid-to-late 1800s. It is the ideal weeding tool for extracting single taproot weeds – some of the most difficult ...
$45.00The Harvesting History Heirloom Dibber Our Dibber consists of two parts: a 10-inch, stainless steel, pointed plunger which is sturdily connected to a rounded, 5-inch wide polished hardwood handle and secured with a screw. This dibber is manufactured by Burgon & Ball, ...
$45.00The Harvesting History Heirloom Round Tined Fork Our Round Tined Fork is a traditionally designed tool with 4 stainless steel tines, each 4 ¾ inches long and ¼ inch in diameter. The tines are firmly secured to a 5 ¼ inch ...
$45.00The Harvesting History Heirloom Soil Scoop Our Soil Scoop is an essential container gardening tool. It consists of a 5 ½ inch long, stainless steel, oval bowl which comes to a sharp point. The scoop is 2 ½ inches at its ...
$45.00The Harvesting History Heirloom Weeding Finger The best weeders are constructed of forged steel as is the Harvesting History tool. Like all of the professionally designed hand tools, the steel appendage is created to have some spring so that the weeding ...
$45.00The Harvesting History Heirloom Weeding Fork This tool has broad applications for container gardening as well as general gardening. It can be used to cultivate soil in small areas, to remove broadly rooted weeds and dead or dying small to medium-sized ...
$19.00The Harvesting History Plant Stake These stakes are made of zinc with a label that can be permanently etched or temporarily labeled. An artist’s grease pencil is included with each set of 10 markers. This grease pencil is impervious to rain ...
$45.00The Homi Korean Hand Plow The Homi is an ancient Asian tool that was believed to have originated in Korea. Its Korean name, Homi, means ‘little spear’. Women, working on small family farms, carried only a homi to accomplish their day’s ...
$50.00The Hori-Hori, Japanese Gardening Knife The Hori-Hori is an ancient Asian tool first used in Japan. The word,Hori, in Japanese means to dig. It is often called a Mountain Vegetable Knife because it was primarily used for digging wild vegetables that ...
Show all 14 Result