- Citrus Trees
- HOLIDAY GIFTS
- SOLD OUT - Vegetable and Herb Plants - Mix & Match any 6 Plants for $50 - Only Shipped in Quantities of 6
- Elephant Ear Plants & Roots
- 4-Inch Pot Herb Plants
- Rare Plants
- Vining Plants
- Asian Seeds
- Beneficial Bugs
- Citrus Fertilizers
- Cold-Treated Bulbs - SOLD OUT
- Cold-Treated Allium
- Cold-Treated Chionodoxa
- Cold-Treated Crocus
- Cold-Treated Hyacinthoides
- Cold-Treated Hyacinthus Orientalis
- Cold-Treated Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Cyclamineus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Double Heirloom Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Jonquilla Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Large Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Poeticus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Small Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Species Miniature Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Split Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Tazetta Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Triandus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Trumpet Daffodils
- Cold-Treated Ornithogalum
- Cold-Treated Rock Garden Iris
- Cold-Treated Scilla
- Cold-Treated Tulips
- Cold-Treated Emperor Tulips
- Cold-Treated Fringed Tulips
- Cold-Treated Green or Viridiflora Tulips
- Cold-Treated Lily Flowering Tulips
- Cold-Treated Parrot Tulips
- Cold-Treated Peony Flowering Tulips
- Cold-Treated Single Early Tulips
- Cold-Treated Single Late Tulips
- Cold-Treated Species Tulips
- Cold-Treated Triumph Tulips
- Flower Bulbs, Corms and Tubers
- Bulbs for Spring Planting
- Pineapple Lilies
- Caladium - NOT AVAILABLE THIS YEAR DUE TO CROP FAILURE
- Calla Lilies
- Bulbs for Fall Planting
- Hyacinthus Orientalis
- Rock Garden Iris
- Fall Blooming Bulbs
- Bulbs for Spring Planting
- Garden Tools & Equipment
- Gift Certificates
- HHH Exclusive Wildflower Mixtures
- Wildflower Mixtures
- Heirloom Garlic
- Roots & Sets
- Brussel Sprouts
- Swiss Chard
- No products to compare
Categories : Flower Bulbs, Corms and Tubers, Fall Blooming Bulbs, CrocusCrocus, Waterlily $7.50
- Standard Potato-Purple Viking-1 Lb $6.00
Categories : Roots & Sets, ShallotsShallot Sets – 8 per bag $7.50
Categories : Flower Bulbs, Corms and Tubers, Fall Blooming Bulbs, Crocus, SaffronCrocus, Saffron $7.50
Show all 12 Result
Slicing Tomato, Beefsteak$5.50SLICING TOMATO – Beefsteak One of the most famous of all heirloom tomatoes, large, bright red, 1-2 lb. fruit have rich, savory tasting flesh. Fairly prolific plants. Sow indoors 6 weeks before transplanting outside. Plant seed ½ in. deep. Transplant outside after ...
Slicing Tomato, Brandywine$5.50SLICING TOMATO – Brandywine An Amish Heirloom first introduced in 1885. Large 1-2 lb. red to pinkish-red fruits. Red flesh has a savory to mildly sweet flavor. Sow indoors 6 weeks before transplanting outside. Plant seed ½ in. deep. Transplant outside after ...
Slicing Tomato, Costeluto Genovese$5.50SLICING TOMATO – Costeluto Genovese One of the most beautiful heirloom tomatoes – an Italian heirloom. Flattened, deeply ribbed, stunningly red fruit has mildly sweet flavor. Possibly first described in 1553. Believed to be one of the first tomatoes brought from ...
Slicing Tomato, Eva Purple Ball$5.50SLICING TOMATO – Eva Purple Ball A German heirloom from the Black Forest Region. Sometimes called “The Perfect Tomato” because of its perfectly round, smooth shape and magnificent scarlet color. Fruit is 6-8 oz. Flesh is sweet and delicious. Plants are ...
Slicing Tomato, German Red Strawberry$5.50SLICING TOMATO – German Red Strawberry A German heirloom from the Oxheart family of tomatoes. Fruit is unusual in that it is fragrant and very large for an oxheart tomato. 1-2 lb. fruit is brilliant red, with a strawberry shape and ...
Slicing Tomato, Marglobe$5.50SLICING TOMATO – Marglobe Developed by the USDA using traditional breeding techniques and introduced in 1925, this is the quintessential canning tomato. 6-8 oz. bright red fruit is meaty, acidic. Sow indoors 6 weeks before transplanting outside. Plant seed ½ in. deep. ...
Slicing Tomato, Mortgage Lifter$5.50SLICING TOMATO – Mortgage Lifter Developed in the 1930s by M. C. Byles of Logan, WVA, this is undoubtedly the most famous heirloom tomato of all time. This pinkish-red, beefsteak-type tomato produces 2- 3 lb. fruit with deeper red flesh that ...
Slicing Tomato, Purple Calabash$5.50SLICING TOMATO – Purple Calabash A Texas heirloom developed by the Texas USDA using traditional breeding techniques in the late 1970s. The deeply ribbed, purplish black, 8-12 oz. fruit has good, savory flavor. Sow indoors 6 weeks before transplanting outside. Plant seed ...
Slicing Tomato, Red Siberian$5.50SLICING TOMATO, Red Siberian - Good Cold Weather Variety A Russian heirloom introduced to America in the 1980s. This is an exceptional cold weather tomato setting fruit when the temps dip below 70 degrees. The small, 2 oz., red fruit have red ...
Slicing Tomato, Rutgers$5.50SLICING TOMATO – Rutgers Originated in 1928 after a traditional breeding program produced what many believe is the ultimate Campbell’s soup tomato. The 8+ oz., fire engine red, perfectly round fruit grow in clusters of 2-4. Flesh is richly savory with ...
Slicing Tomato, Silvery Fir Tree$5.50SLICING TOMATO, Silvery Fir Tree - Great Container Plant A unique Russian heirloom introduced into the US by the Seed Savers Exchange in 1995. The plant is a natural dwarf growing to a height of no more than 36 in. Leaves are ...
Slicing Tomato, Stupice$5.50SLICING TOMATO, Stupice - Good Cold Weather Variety Perhaps the best of the cold weather tomatoes, Stupice sets fruit when it is below 70 degrees. The 2-4 oz. fruit is blood red with blood red flesh and grows in clusters of 2-4. ...
Show all 12 Result