- Vegetable and Herb Plants - Mix & Match any 6 Plants for $50 - Only Shipped in Quantities of 6
- Elephant Ear Plants
- 4-Inch Pot Herb Plants
- Rare Plants
- Vining Plants
- Asian Seeds
- Beneficial Bugs
- Citrus Fertilizers
- Citrus Trees
- Cold-Treated Bulbs
- Cold-Treated Allium
- Cold-Treated Chionodoxa
- Cold-Treated Crocus
- Cold-Treated Hyacinthoides
- Cold-Treated Hyacinthus Orientalis
- Cold-Treated Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Cyclamineus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Double Heirloom Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Jonquilla Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Large Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Poeticus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Small Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Species Miniature Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Split Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Tazetta Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Triandus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Trumpet Daffodils
- Cold-Treated Ornithogalum
- Cold-Treated Rock Garden Iris
- Cold-Treated Scilla
- Cold-Treated Tulips
- Cold-Treated Emperor Tulips
- Cold-Treated Fringed Tulips
- Cold-Treated Green or Viridiflora Tulips
- Cold-Treated Lily Flowering Tulips
- Cold-Treated Parrot Tulips
- Cold-Treated Peony Flowering Tulips
- Cold-Treated Single Early Tulips
- Cold-Treated Single Late Tulips
- Cold-Treated Species Tulips
- Cold-Treated Triumph Tulips
- Driftwood Vases
- Flower Bulbs, Corms and Tubers
- Bulbs for Spring Planting
- Pineapple Lilies
- Calla Lilies
- Bulbs for Fall Planting
- Hyacinthus Orientalis
- Rock Garden Iris
- Fall Blooming Bulbs
- Bulbs for Spring Planting
- Elephant Ear Roots
- Garden Tools & Equipment
- Gift Certificates
- HHH Exclusive Wildflower Mixtures
- Wildflower Mixtures
- Heirloom Garlic
- Roots & Sets
- Brussel Sprouts
- Swiss Chard
- No products to compare
Show all 17 Result
$3.50–$9.00ALLIUM, Azureum Circa 1830. Also known as “Blue of the Heavens”, this elegant plant has 1.5” spheres of corn-flower blue florets with dark mid veins. HZ: 4-7 24” June ...
$10.75–$69.00ALLIUM, Caesium Allium caesium which is also known as Allium urceolatum produces sky-blue globes that range in diameter from 2 to 4 inches. Each globe is made up of pale blue florets. Each petal of the individual florets has a dark ...
$3.75Bachelor's Button, Jubilee Gem Blue Bachelor Buttons require full sun and are drought, heat and soil tolerant. Seeds should be sown in the spring when the danger of frost has passed. Broadcast the seed over an area and then cover with ...
$5.00Baptisia (False Indigo) Baptisia should be planted in the spring when the danger of frost has passed. The seeds can be scored and soaked for 12-24 hours before planting to optimize germination. The plants do best in lime-free, stony soil with ...
$3.75Blue Flax To grow from seed, it is best to sow the seed in the late fall or the early spring. Cover with ¼ inch of soil and pat the soil down. In the fall, leave the seed to germinate in ...
$4.50–$17.25CHIONODOXA, Forbesii Circa 1880. Blue flowers with a large white center. 4-12 flowers/bulb. HZ: 3-8 5-6” April ...
$6.50–$11.25COLD-TREATED ALLIUM, Azureum Circa 1830. Also known as “Blue of the Heavens”, this elegant plant has 1.5” spheres of corn-flower blue florets with dark mid veins. HZ: 4-7 24” June ...
$13.75–$35.25COLD-TREATED ALLIUM, Caesium Allium caesium which is also known as Allium urceolatum produces sky-blue globes that range in diameter from 2 to 4 inches. Each globe is made up of pale blue florets. Each petal of the individual florets has a ...
$7.50–$14.50COLD-TREATED CHIONODOXA, Forbesii Circa 1880. Blue flowers with a large white center. 4-12 flowers/bulb. HZ: 3-8 5-6” April ...
$9.50–$21.75COLD-TREATED HYACINTHOIDES, Non-Scripta Circa 1580. Fragrant. The English Bluebell. Dark violet. HZ: 5-7 18” May ...
$3.75Forget Me Not, Chinese Forget Me Nots can be grown easily from seed and are prolific reseeders. They seed should be broadcast where they are likely to grow, because they do not transplant well. The plants begin to bloom in early ...
$6.50–$35.50HYACINTHOIDES, Non-Scripta Circa 1580. Fragrant. The English Bluebell. Dark violet. HZ: 5-7 18” May ...
$6.50–$35.50HYACINTHUS ORIENTALIS, Delft Blue Circa 1944. Perhaps the best known hyacinth ever, blossoms are lilac blue. Considered the best “early ...
$3.75Morning Glory, Heavenly Blue Morning Glories should be planted in the late spring or early summer when the soil has become very warm. The seeds can be scored and soaked for 24 hours before planting to hasten germination. Morning Glories make ...
$3.50–$8.75MUSCARI, Auchieri Blue Magic Circa 1871. Native to Turkey, sky blue with white eyes. HZ: 4-8 6-8” April/May ...
Categories : Rare Plants$40.00RARE PLANT - Snail Flower Vine - Vigna Caracalla FULL SUN Snail Flower is a vine, Vigna Caracalla, which can easily grow to 20 feet, but can also be easily maintained with pruning. The grape-size clusters of corkscrew blossoms are white ...
$3.25–$8.00ROCK GARDEN IRIS, Reticulata Alida Circa 1914. Flax-blue standards with lighter tips, whiterimmed,yellow blotches.HZ: 5-9 4” April ...
Show all 17 Result