- Citrus Trees
- HOLIDAY GIFTS
- SOLD OUT - Vegetable and Herb Plants - Mix & Match any 6 Plants for $50 - Only Shipped in Quantities of 6
- Elephant Ear Plants & Roots
- 4-Inch Pot Herb Plants
- Rare Plants
- Vining Plants
- Asian Seeds
- Beneficial Bugs
- Citrus Fertilizers
- Cold-Treated Bulbs - SOLD OUT
- Cold-Treated Allium
- Cold-Treated Chionodoxa
- Cold-Treated Crocus
- Cold-Treated Hyacinthoides
- Cold-Treated Hyacinthus Orientalis
- Cold-Treated Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Cyclamineus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Double Heirloom Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Jonquilla Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Large Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Poeticus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Small Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Species Miniature Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Split Cupped Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Tazetta Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Triandus Narcissus
- Cold-Treated Trumpet Daffodils
- Cold-Treated Ornithogalum
- Cold-Treated Rock Garden Iris
- Cold-Treated Scilla
- Cold-Treated Tulips
- Cold-Treated Emperor Tulips
- Cold-Treated Fringed Tulips
- Cold-Treated Green or Viridiflora Tulips
- Cold-Treated Lily Flowering Tulips
- Cold-Treated Parrot Tulips
- Cold-Treated Peony Flowering Tulips
- Cold-Treated Single Early Tulips
- Cold-Treated Single Late Tulips
- Cold-Treated Species Tulips
- Cold-Treated Triumph Tulips
- Flower Bulbs, Corms and Tubers
- Bulbs for Spring Planting
- Pineapple Lilies
- Caladium - NOT AVAILABLE THIS YEAR DUE TO CROP FAILURE
- Calla Lilies
- Bulbs for Fall Planting
- Hyacinthus Orientalis
- Rock Garden Iris
- Fall Blooming Bulbs
- Bulbs for Spring Planting
- Garden Tools & Equipment
- Gift Certificates
- HHH Exclusive Wildflower Mixtures
- Wildflower Mixtures
- Heirloom Garlic
- Roots & Sets
- Brussel Sprouts
- Swiss Chard
- No products to compare
Categories : Flower Bulbs, Corms and Tubers, Fall Blooming Bulbs, CrocusCrocus, Waterlily $7.50
- Standard Potato-Purple Viking-1 Lb $6.00
Categories : Roots & Sets, ShallotsShallot Sets – 8 per bag $7.50
Categories : Flower Bulbs, Corms and Tubers, Fall Blooming Bulbs, Crocus, SaffronCrocus, Saffron $7.50
Show all 12 Result
Canterbury Bells$4.50Canterbury Bells are biennial, blooming most prolifically in the second year and rarely blooming in the first year. The plants need full sun, good moisture and will do well with a generous amendment of bone meal to the soil around them. ...
Chinese Lantern$4.50Chinese Lantern can be grown easily from seed. They can grow in partial shade as well as full sun. Plant seed in the spring when all danger of frost has passed. Lanterns appear in late July –early August and turn orange ...
Categories : Seeds, Flowers, Biennial, Pollinators
Foxglove$4.50Foxglove s are difficult to grow from seed and do not transplant well. It often takes years to establish a healthy grouping of the plants. It is recommended that seed be planted in the fall, but it can also be planted ...
Herb, Caraway$5.00HERB, Caraway – Carum carvi FULL SUN Native to the Middle East. Asia and Central Europe, archaeological evidence froom the Mesolithic period suggests that caraway has been cultivated and used for more than 5000 years. The early colonists brought Caraway to the ...
Herb, Chives$5.00HERB, Chives – Allium Schoenoprasum FULL SUN Native to the Orient, Chives have been a food ingredient for more than 5000 years starting with the Chinese and quickly adopted by the Greeks. The earliest colonists brought Chives to America in the 1600s. ...
Herb, Fennel Florence$5.00HERB, Fennel Florence – Foeniculum vulgare dulce FULL SUN Native to the Mediterranean and Western Asia, Fennel has been cultivated for centuries. The seeds are an effective appetite suppressant. The strong anise flavor of the stems, leaves, flowers and seeds makes Fennel ...
Hollyhock, Chater’s Double$4.50Hollyhock, Chater's Double Hollyhocks are sometimes difficult to grow from seed. They can be started indoors in February if bottom heat is applied. They should be planted ½ inch deep and will take 14-21 days to germinate. Nigra can take longer. ...
Hollyhock, Indian Spring$4.50Hollyhock, Indian Spring Hollyhocks are sometimes difficult to grow from seed. They can be started indoors in February if bottom heat is applied. They should be planted ½ inch deep and will take 14-21 days to germinate. Nigra can take longer. ...
Hollyhock, Nigra$4.50Hollyhock, Nigra Hollyhocks are sometimes difficult to grow from seed. They can be started indoors in February if bottom heat is applied. They should be planted ½ inch deep and will take 14-21 days to germinate. Nigra can take longer. Because ...
Categories : Seeds, Flowers, Biennial, North American Native
Lupine, Russell’s Prize Mix$4.50Lupine, Russell's Prize Mix Lupines can be grown from seed, but the seed must be scarified (scratched) and then soaked for 24 hours to enhance germination. Lupines are often found clustered around rocky drainage ditches or on the edge of gravelly ...
Money Plant (Lunaria)$4.50Money Plant (Lunaria) Money plant will grow in full sun and partial shade and can tolerate many different soil conditions. Plant the seeds in spring after the danger of frost has passed. To dry the seed pods, harvest the pods on ...
Texas Bluebonnet$4.50Texas Bluebonnet FULL SUN-PARTIAL SHADE Native to Texas and its official state flower, this member of the Pea Family can be found growing in drainage ditches and along roadsides throughout the Southwest. The 18 in. plants produce 6-8 in. spires of ...
Show all 12 Result